Following the suspension of our works on 18 March 2020 and the implementation of various preventive measures at the site, works were resumed on 4 May 2020. To ensure that the measures taken by the National Security Council are respected, we decided to:
- Strictly adhere to the 1.5 social distancing requirement
- Compel everyone to wear a face mask to ensure the safety of their colleagues.
- Perform automatic temperature checks on everyone who accesses the site
- Place washbasins at various locations around the site
- Provide disinfectants for the tools
- Give every new worker a safety introduction to the specific measures that must be taken to prevent the spread of the virus